This Week’s Info
- Theme: BEST OF 2021 Week!
This week we will celebrate many of our famous workouts from the past year! Come check out the fun each day!
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: Global
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Dec 31st)
- This week:
- TONS OF FUN!
- January 3rd thru January 29th:
- Monday / Friday: MetCon
- Tuesday / Thursday: Strength
- Wednesday / Saturday: Pliability
- DRAWING TIME!!!
- To celebrate a wonderful year, we will have a drawing at the end of the week!
- Make sure you write your name on a paper and place it in the jar EVERY workout you attend this week. This will increase your chances of winning!
- The prizes are as follows:
- $25 gift card for anything in our store
- Car magnet
- Fit3D Body scan (Your initial baseline and one re-test are included with 3/6/12 month General Memberships.)
- ** New Staff **
- Please join us in welcoming the magic hands of Kathy Richards-Allen! She specializes in Fascial Stretch Therapy which is a powerful and unique form of stretching utilized by many professional athletes.
- Schedule HERE today!
- Choose HEALTH this year!
- Our staff would be honored to serve you and your loved ones on your journey to become the best version of yourself.
- Contact Amanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) to purchase today!
- We have the following available for gift cards:
- Massage with Dr. Allyson (contact Amanda)
- Mama Bear with Mary-Katherine in January
- Gym memberships
- 10- Session Punch Cards
- 1:1 personal training with Cassidi
- Fit3D Scan (contact Amanda)
- Integrated Manual Therapy Session with Kathy
The New Year always brings about reflection, goal setting and planning for the following year. So let’s clear the clutter from your mind, other people’s opinions, and heck, even the internet. Let’s establish the core fundamentals that actually matter when change is the goal.
The path to achieving big goals is slow and usually arduous. Earning success is hard — finding a way to sustain the energy and positive habits consistently over time is what will change your trajectory.
According to Darren Hardy, author of The Compound Effect:
Small, Smart Choices + Consistency + Time = Radical Difference
Next week, we will highlight how CHOICES interplay with The Compound Effect so you can begin to create a plan that will actually prove to be successful.
Member of the Month – December
Margaret Hoover, aka PEGGY! This woman brings energy, laughs and smiles to every Master’s Class! Her movement, balance and skills have dramatically improved since she started earlier this year. Peggy is always a joy to have around the gym, and she was the first to use our new Monkey kettlebells!! We love you more than you know!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE