We understand the concerns many of you have regarding your safety due to COVID-19, also known as coronavirus.
Here at MindsetPT, we are very aware of the increased level of awareness and are taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of all germs within our facility.
Our policies and procedures already outline a daily routine of cleaning, and we will continue to do this and we ask that you join our efforts!
Here are our current policies:
- Wash in / wash out at the handwashing station or in one of the bathrooms
- Clean all your own equipment (we will clean again between classes)
- Bring your own mat (yoga mat, exercise mat, etc)
- We ask that you socialize with other members after class outside
- Markers will indicate your designated workout area for safety and social distancing requirements
- We are following the current CDC guidelines for masks.
- Weather permitting, we will hold classes outdoors.
By following basic precautions, we can all help prevent the spread of this virus, along with many others. Following the CDC guidelines is imperative along with the following techniques specific to our practice:
- Please wash your hands for 20+ seconds with hot water and soap when you arrive
- Please wash your hands for 20+ seconds with hot water and soap before you leave
- Please wipe down any and all equipment you touch with our medical-grade Re-Juv-Nal spray
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces (cell phones, computers, etc.)
Please know you are loved and cared for in our facility. That said, we also ask that you be cautious and do not come to the gym if you have any of the following symptoms per the CDC recommendations:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you for your understanding and partnership in this effort to move toward maintaining health and well-being for yourself, your family, our practice and the entire community. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Dr. Ellen directly at Ellen@MindsetPT.com.
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!