Mindset Gym Memberships
Maybe you’re fired up to get stronger and leaner but don’t know where to start…
Maybe you want to get to the next level of fitness and want to make sure you’re doing it right…
If so, we can’t wait to work with you!
Our no-sweat intro means no pressure, no workout, and no worries.
It’s just a conversation about your goals and how we can help you smash them.
Work Out | Get Fit | Feel Amazing
Fill out the form and take the first step towards getting the results you want!
ALL memberships include assessments and programming by our doctorate-level professionals, Ellen and Cara, so we can work together to create the results and solutions you are looking for in a safe and effective manner.
Check out our membership details to see what works best for you or use the contact options below to get started!
All options offer unlimited classes.
12 Months - $125/mo
6 Months - $145/mo
3 Months - $165/mo
Many school physical education programs and fall/winter sports have been canceled due to COVID-19, and we are offering 2-month memberships for 13-19 year-olds to give them a safe place to move, train, and increase their overall health and wellness.
This membership includes unlimited classes, Monday-Saturday.
2 Months - $145/mo
The Mindset membership is for people 65 and older who are looking to maintain strength, balance, mobility and day-to-day functions in a safe, supportive community.
We specialize in working with members with Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and other conditions, and our Masters membership is the perfect way to get and stay strong in the fight against these.
The Masters membership is month-to-month with no minimum requirement.
What comes with an Unlimited membership?
- Unlimited access to our 55-minute Workout of the Day (WOD), PrimalFit, and Yoga classes Monday through Saturday. (Check out the schedule here!)
- Classes are semi-private with a maximum of 8 members per class.
- Every WOD includes a warmup, mobility/movement prep, workout, cooldown/correctives, and a mindfulness practice.
- All movements and exercises are customized to fit your ability and experience to ensure you are progressing safely toward your goals.
Workout of the Day (WOD)
This class cycles through three kinds of workouts: Strength, Metabolic Conditioning, and Pliability.
No matter which class you come to (we recommend each one, every week), you will be challenged in a safe, effective way and start seeing and feeling results right away.
This class focuses on developing functional strength, power, and endurance through a variety of tools, including kettlebells, steel maces, barbells, and bodyweight movements.
Mindset athletes of all skill levels are welcome!
This class focuses on both the physical and spiritual sides of yoga and is for all levels of experience--even if you have never tried yoga before!
Open Gym Access
- You are welcome to work out on your own if you can’t make a class!
Functional Movement Analysis and On-Ramp Education
- Performed by a doctorate-level movement specialist to determine your skill level.
Skill Level Classification
- This creates a safe and progressive approach to your movement practice.
- Similar to a martial arts model, this allows you to advance safely to each level with expert coaching along the way.
State of the art *NEW* facility and equipment
- We even have a shower on site to maximize your schedule!
- Programming and instruction is done by professionals of the highest education possible.
- We combine science, evidence and a professional grade rationale to maximize your experience.
- Training smart is key. Extensive education, on-ramp programming, skill level classification and doctorate-level coaching propel you toward your goals in the most efficient way.
Mindset Member Lifelong Learning
- We include structured daily guidance through mindfulness practice within our WODs.
- Family Discount
- 10% off gym memberships for additional family members (beyond initial member)
- 10% off performance packages for all family members
- Veterans / First Responders Discount
- 10% off gym memberships
All new Mindset member relationships start with a short conversation to make sure we understand your goals and what success looks like to you.
We want to make sure we are your best partners for achieving the solutions and results you want!
Click here to select a date and time for us to call you so we can get the conversation started! During our call, we’ll discuss which membership will create the best results based on your goals.
You can also use this form to let us know you’re interested and we’ll reach out to begin the conversation.