- Theme: Goal Review
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic / Shoulder
- Stability Goals: Plank 3 / Handstand 2
- Skill work: Pull Up 2
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Sept 11th)
- Monday/Thursday – Strength
- Tuesday/Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- Please see this previous newsletter for details of how to schedule, update your profile, etc
- To respect all the members, the wait list and the coaches, we will resume our $15 Late Cancel (within 8 hours) or No Show Policy as of August 16th.
- Allyson started last week with our crazy crew! She is an amazingly talented human who will be coaching, offering massage therapy and providing high-level 1:1 PT care to our community!
- Her email is: Allyson@MindsetPT.com if you would like to connect with her.
- Her direct schedule link is HERE as well!
- With the addition of the Fit3D to our family, we want to get everyone scanned and updated with their Functional Performance Assessments!
- Cassidi will be leading this project and has created many appointment blocks throughout the next month for your convenience! Click HERE and grab your spot ASAP!
- As reports are completed, Dr. Ellen will review them weekly and give you a print out with some highlights for you to note!
- COVID UPDATE
I know all of you have legitimate feelings about COVID and the recent variant concerns. The majority of people have requested to avoid exercising in masks if possible. We want to respect everyone where they are with this so here are the efforts we are making to keep you safe:
- Please wear a mask if you are at all concerned
- Please continue to wash your hands when you arrive and depart
- Wash your equipment after each class
- We have installed the screen in the back door to allow fresh air as much as possible
- Please feel free to turn on the two fans at any time for air flow
- The programming this week has been engineered to keep you in your own area the majority of the session to allow for distancing and to use our outdoor space!
- Goal review time!
- 6 weeks ago (before Assessment Week), we asked you to consider a personal goal you wanted to work on.
- We are 4 weeks away from the next Assessment Week, so be sure to check on your progress toward your individual goals!
- This week is all about how to review your goals and why it is important to stay focused on them.
- Otherwise, how are we supposed to achieve them?
Member of the Month – August
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE