“Be where your hands are.”– Deb Imbrock
- Theme: “The Week of Being Present”
- Mobility Focus: OH / Wrist / TS
- Stability Goals: Bird Dog
- Skill work: Balance 2
Why not set yourself up for success by taking note of what things affect your physical, mental and spiritual health? In our next Health Tip Series, we will focus on one item per week! (Health Tip #1 can be found HERE)
Health Tip # 2: What information are you putting in your body?
– HEARING: The information you put into your ears affects you both consciously and subconsciously. Consider this – What you are listening to? What radio station or music or news are you listening to? How does it affect your belief system?
– WATCHING: The information you put into your eyes and the eyes of those around you affects all of us in many ways. It will alter the chemicals in our body. It will change hormone levels. It will affect your conscious and unconscious thoughts.
– EATING/DRINKING: The information you put into your mouth also affects your health in many ways – emotional, physical and cognitively. Are you taking in substances that promote growth mode or defense mode in these systems?
- NOW: We have over 170 people participating in the 90-Mile Commitment Challenge! Let’s keep people going! Wahoo!
- Previous Newsletters can be found HERE for any future reference. Please feel free to share links with your friends/family as needed!
- October 20: Masters Classes Begin!
- This is a membership for people 65 and older who are looking to maintain strength, balance, memory, mobility and function in a safe, clean facility.
- These members may have conditions such as Parkinson’s, MS, arthritis, joint replacements, etc.
- Membership includes doctorate-level programming and coaching twice a week along with functional performance testing every 8 weeks.
- More info here!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Oct 31)
- Pliability: Monday & Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday & Friday
- MetCon: Wednesday & Saturday
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Don’t forget – WASH IN and WASH OUT!
- Please wipe down your equipment after usage
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family