“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.”
– Mark Twain
- Theme: “The Week of Courage”
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Connection Breath / Core
- Skill work: Plank 1
It takes courage to choose your physical health.
It takes courage to choose your mental health.
- NOW: We have over 170 people participating in the 90-Mile Commitment Challenge! Let’s keep people going! Wahoo!
- Previous Newsletters can be found HERE for any future reference. Please feel free to share links with your friends/family as needed!
- October 20: Masters Memberships
- This is a membership for people 65 and older who are looking to maintain strength, balance, memory, mobility and function in a safe, clean facility.
- These members may have conditions such as Parkinson’s, MS, arthritis, joint replacements, etc.
- Membership includes doctorate-level programming and coaching twice a week along with functional performance testing every 8 weeks.
- More info here!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Oct 31)
- Pliability: Monday & Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday & Friday
- MetCon: Wednesday & Saturday
COVID Policy Review
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- With the recent changes to the Governor’s Executive Orders, we are seeking clarification on any changes we need to make. For now, we will maintain our previous protocol.
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot EARLY for the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Please use the waitlist feature so if a spot opens, you will be notified! Also, this helps our staff determine where we need to add classes for greater availability!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our website calendar for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family