This Week’s Info
- Theme: “The Week of Resilience”
- Mobility Focus: Overhead and wrist
- Stability Goals: Scapular
- Skill work: Balance
Do you journal? If so, daily? Weekly? Monthly? Journaling is an amazing way to see how far you have come and notice any behavioral patterns that arise. Maybe even how you chose to react during difficult times. For anyone doing our 90-day Mile Commitment, we highly recommend documenting your journey. Taking this time to reflect breeds deeper thinking and use of your sage brain which is where you develop new ideas and situational awareness. Give it a try for 2 weeks and see what results you find on your own!
- NOW: We have over 150 people participating in the 90-Mile Commitment Challenge! Let’s keep people going! Wahoo!
- SOON: Per request, we will be placing previous newsletters on our website for your reference. We have recommended books, podcasts, and additional educational resources that you will be able to search when the thought arises!
- October 20: Masters Memberships
- This will be a membership for people 65 and older who are looking to maintain strength, balance, memory, mobility and function in a safe, clean facility.
- These members may have conditions such as Parkinson’s, MS, arthritis, joint replacements, etc.
- Membership includes doctorate-level programming and coaching twice a week along with functional performance testing every 8 weeks.
- More info here!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (4 weeks)
- Pliability: Monday & Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday & Friday
- MetCon: Wednesday & Saturday
COVID Policy Review
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- With the recent changes to the Governor’s Executive Orders, we are seeking clarification on any changes we need to make. For now, we will maintain our previous protocol.
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot EARLY for the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Please use the waitlist feature so if a spot opens, you will be notified! Also, this helps our staff determine where we need to add classes for greater availability!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our website calendar for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family