This Week’s Info
- Theme: “The Week of Anticipation”
- Mobility Focus: Ankle and Hips
- Stability Goals: Shoulder
- Skill work: Ground Game
- *NEW* Teenage Athlete 2-Month Membership
- We now offer a 2-month membership ($145/mo) for our athletes ages 13-19 so they may continue to be active in a safe manner while sports schedules have been cancelled, rescheduled or placed on hold. Please spread the word!
- Kettlebell WODs – Thursdays @ 4:30pm / 6:00pm
- These classes are FREE to members and $20 for walk-ins. Reserve your spot early to make sure we can maintain our COVID protocols.
- Instructional classes Kettlebell 101 (deadlift & swing) and 102 (row, clean & press) alternate Saturday mornings at 8 AM. These are also FREE to members and $20 for walk-ins.
- *MamaBear Courses OPEN*
- This is an 8-week course for mamas wanting to work on strength, mobility, and stability with considerations specific to a mama’s pelvic floor and core. For your safety you must be 12 weeks or more postpartum to participate. We connect together and create a space where you are safe, seen and heard for all things mama.
- Tuesdays @ 7-8:30pm /OR/ Friday @ 3:30-5pm
- This course is $50 for gym members and $125 for non-members. Limit of 7 mamas per 8-week course. Both courses are almost full so SIGN UP TODAY!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule
- Strength: Monday & Thursday
- Pliability: Tuesday & Friday
- MetCon: Wednesday & Saturday
We at Mindset believe fully in the health journey of your whole self. From food discussions to breath work, we hope to give you accurate and helpful information for you to connect to and learn about your body.
With your membership this week, we are now offering a FREE Neurocognitive Assessment! This is a test that takes about 15 minutes and examines memory, processing and attention. Dr. Ellen uses this for her practice with patients who have sustained a concussion or brain injury. We use a company called Cambridge Brain Sciences, which is the same company used by the NFL.
If you are interested in this FREE test, just email Ellen@MindsetPT.com. She will email you a link that is live for 24-hours so you may complete this test in the comfort of your own home!
COVID Policy Review
- *NEW* As you know, the governor has opened gyms to indoor workouts as of next week! Wahooo!
- *NEW* However, based on the survey we sent out a few weeks ago, an almost unanimous response was to keep classes outdoor as long as possible.
- *NEW* We agree! There is so much benefit to fresh air and Vitamin D is crucial for our health.
- *NEW* Therefore, we will continue outdoor classes but also utilize our indoor equipment a bit more often.
- Our coaches are educated on our protocols and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
- When indoors, we will practice socially distanced workouts with masks on.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person to wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot EARLY for the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Please use the waitlist feature so if a spot opens, you will be notified! Also, this helps our staff determine where we need to add classes for greater availability!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family