This Week’s Info
- Theme: Role of Resistance
- Mobility Focus: Couch Stretch
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: Wall Ball
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Nov 27th)
- Monday/Thursday – Pliability
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- *NEW* WOD Schedule
- Check out the new WOD schedule starting Dec 6th!
- We are adding a 4:30pm WOD on Thursdays!
- Saturdays will look a little different as a trial for the next quarter!
- Wednesday Barre class will continue through the end of 2021 but will be moved to just Mondays at 4:30pm in 2021.
- And finally, you will notice a new name: Coach Amelia! She will be starting to train with us in the next few weeks!
- Holiday Schedule
- We will be closed Thanksgiving but resume normal hours on Friday and Saturday.
- Please check PushPress for the Christmas/New Year hours as well!
- Give the Gift of Health this year!
- With supply chain issues galore and stress levels rising, give a gift that will matter. Our staff would be honored to serve you and your loved ones on your journey to become the best version of yourself
- Contact Amanda (email@example.com) to purchase today!
- We have the following available for gift cards!
- Massage with Dr. Allyson
- Gym memberships
- 10- Session Punch Cards
- 1:1 personal training with Cassidi
- Fit3D Scan
Steven Pressfield is the king of overcoming Resistance. Check out this quick video regarding Resistance and what to do about those pesky voices in your head that get in your way.
Member of the Month – November
Greg Radisch is one of our awesome members who is a proud Papa, plank record holder for the gym and one incredible human. He is so humble and kind that anyone who has had the chance to workout with him leaves better than when they arrived. We are blessed to have him leading many of our afternoon classes! We love you Greg!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE