This Week’s Info
- Theme: Engage!
- Mobility Focus: Happy Baby
- Stability Goals: Dragon Stability
- Skill work: Thruster
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Nov 27th)
- Monday/Thursday – Pliability
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- Upcoming WOD Schedule
- Changes to the schedule will be effective December 6th! Look for changes in Push Press soon!
- Holiday Schedule
- We will be closed Thanksgiving but resume normal hours on Friday and Saturday.
- Please check PushPress for the Christmas/New Year hours as well!
- Swag Orders
- Amanda will be in touch with those who placed requests to solidify orders!
- We have ordered extras so if you didn’t have a chance to put in your requests, contact Amanda (email@example.com) today!
Engage! You have taken the last few weeks to evaluate your priorities, create a plan and now it is time to take action! Check out this cool article about writing a plan of action to make sure you are ready to execute your next steps!
Member of the Month – November
Greg Radisch is one of our awesome members who is a proud Papa, plank record holder for the gym and one incredible human. He is so humble and kind that anyone who has had the chance to workout with him leaves better than when they arrived. We are blessed to have him leading many of our afternoon classes! We love you Greg!