This Week’s Info
- Theme: Plan of Attack!
- Mobility Focus: Dragon Variations
- Stability Goals: Triplanar Deep Squat
- Skill work: Squat
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Nov 27th)
- Monday/Thursday – Pliability
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- Upcoming WOD Schedule
- This is the last opportunity to put in your requests for the new WOD schedule. HERE is the very short and painless survey to give us your thoughts!
- Final Swag Requests!
- We are so excited to share that we have been working on a couple new SWAG options as we head into the holiday and cold weather season.
- Click above and let us know if you are interested in what we have planned!
The message for the past few weeks was about deciding what is important to you, setting your focus and intention, along with finding your motivation. Now it is about planning your action plan! HERE is a wonderful post from The Blissful Mind about this subject with step-by-step instructions to put this into practice! Happy Planning!
Member of the Month – November
Greg Radisch is one of our awesome members who is a proud Papa, plank record holder for the gym and one incredible human. He is so humble and kind that anyone who has had the chance to workout with him leaves better than when they arrived. We are blessed to have him leading many of our afternoon classes! We love you Greg!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE