This Week’s Info
- Theme: Recalibrate!
- Mobility Focus: Shoulder
- Stability Goals: Front Line Stability with Arms 90+ degrees
- Skill work: Bird Dog
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Oct 30th)
- Monday/Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday/Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday/Saturday – Strength
1) Please spread the word for the Self Defense Course!
- November 5th and 12th from 5:30p-8:30pm both nights
- Registration is filling quickly so book your spot HERE!
- You won’t regret learning this information!
2) 2022 WOD Schedule Survey
- We are already planning for 2022 and want to know what you want to see! We would be deeply grateful for your feedback! HERE is a very short and painless survey to give us your thoughts!
- As some of you have noticed, we have had a few classes with waitlists. We are therefore doing an overhaul to our class schedule and we are also considering increasing the size of each class to 10 people but please know, we want to make sure we can do this safely.
- We are so honored you are here and we’ll make every effort to create a safe place for you to continue to evolve!
Consider recalibrating your life.. your trajectory… your goals. Have you ever sat down uninterrupted and focused your attention to what you are doing in your life? You should. You are worth it.
Time can pass so quickly that I hope you slow down to acknowledge your accomplishments, be present in a moment each day and map out your next steps toward your goals. Check out this cool video from Vinh Giang to learn more about Recalibration!
Member of the Month – October
Andrea Sanada is one of our original members! She brings a joyful light with a sprinkle of smart sarcasm to any room she enters! She is a fierce MamaBear with two beautiful littles at home, and is a true competitor and rigid with her technique! She is a big fan of MetCon and Strength days so try to catch a workout with her if you want to see how a mic drop is truly done.