This Week’s Info
- Theme: Reset!
- Mobility Focus: Hip
- Stability Goals: Front Line Stability with Arms 0-90 degrees
- Skill work: Diagonal Lifts
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Oct 30th)
- Monday/Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday/Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday/Saturday – Strength
1) Register for the Self Defense Course ASAP!
- November 5th and 12th from 5:30p-8:30pm both nights
- Registration is filling quickly so book your spot HERE!
2) No show / Late cancellation Reminder
- Some classes have waitlists so if you aren’t going to come, please cancel so another member has a chance to make the class.
- Please remember that we have an 8 hour cancellation rule to avoid the $15 cancellation fee.
- We completely understand that life happens, so email us (Amanda@mindsetpt.com / Ellen@mindsetpt.com) if you are ill, etc.
3) 2022 WOD Schedule Survey
- We are already planning for 2022 and want to know what you want to see! We would be deeply grateful for your feedback! HERE is a very short and painless survey to give us your thoughts!
As we return to our training cycle, this is an opportunity to RESET! Be sure you are resetting your focus, attention and intentions! Consider these options to help document, quantify and track your self-care!
Member of the Month – October
Andrea Sanada is one of our original members! She brings a joyful light with a sprinkle of smart sarcasm to any room she enters! She is a fierce MamaBear with two beautiful littles at home, and is a true competitor and rigid with her technique! She is a big fan of MetCon and Strength days so try to catch a workout with her if you want to see how a mic drop is truly done.
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE