This Week’s Info
- Theme: Assessment Week!
- See the videos below for details!
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: ALL!
WOD Programming Schedule
- Monday/Thursday – Assessment Day A Video
- Tuesday/Friday – Assessment Day B Video
- Wednesday/Saturday – Assessment Day C Video
1) The Self Defense course is back by popular demand!
- November 5th and 12th from 5:30p-8:30pm each night
- Registration is open early to members HERE!
2) Noah is BACK!
- Noah, one of our amazing summer interns from Alma College, is coming back to town! He plays football at Alma and will be returning to play Kalamazoo College on October 9th. He would love to see you at the game! HERE is more information about tickets and game day information.
3) New Courses!
- We are doing our MOVE90 Series again for the last 90 days of 2021! End this year on YOUR terms by walking or jogging 1 mile each day for the last 90 days of this year! More information to come soon!
- Better Runner – The next course begins October 8th. We will have an AMAZING guest instructor, Daniel Shugars! He has completed 18 marathons, including Boston, and is a 6-time USAT (USA Triathlon) All American, 4-time Team USA member, former USAT Coach and placed second in the Duathlon World Championship! Come learn from the best – more information and registration HERE.
Tips for Assessment Week:
- Have open discussions with your coaches if you have questions!
- Drink lots of water
- Get solid sleep each night
- Eat whole foods to give you fuel for your testing
- Make sure you perform a breathing practice each day to promote optimal and speedy recovery
- Write down what you do so you can compare in the future
- Use your face sheet to write down any Personal Records (PRs)!
- WRITE YOUR PRs ON THE BOARD!
Member of the Month – September
Therese Searles is one of the original members of Mindset. She is known for her precision and must-finish attitude. She is a hard-core rise-n-grind 5:30am crew member that consistently brings her best. Therese is also known to be a team player, always helping to enhance the experiences of others. We are so blessed to have her be a pillar in our community!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE