This Week’s Info
- Theme: Member Celebration!
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: FUN!
WOD Programming Schedule
- Monday – “The Jim”
- Tuesday – “The Jody”
- Wednesday – “The Kim Phillips”
- Thursday – “The Joyce”
- Friday – “The Kristy”
- Saturday – “The Trent”
- Staff Week is next week!
1) Swag shop is Opening Soon!
- Tell us what you want to see!
- T-shirts? Tank Tops? Sweatshirts? Colors? Designs? Quotes?
- Email your feedback to Amanda@MindsetPT.com!
2) Barre Class PM starts this week!
- NOW the Monday 4:30pm WOD will be another Barre Class due to popular demand!
3) New Courses!
- MamaBear – We are full!
- Better Runner – The next course begins October 8th. We will have an AMAZING guest instructor, Daniel Shugars! He has completed 18 marathons, including Boston! He is a 6-time USAT (USA Triathlon) All American, 4-time Team USA member, former USAT Coach and placed second in the Duathlon World Championship! Come learn from the best – more information and registration HERE!
4) FPA / Fit3D Results
- Thank you for your patience as Dr. Ellen gets through all of these!
I came across THIS podcast with two powerhouse speakers, Brene Brown and Tim Ferriss! WHOA – be ready to take some notes. This is from 2020 but I still feel that so much applies to today. They talk about many topics including self-acceptance and vulnerability. I hope you enjoy it!
Member of the Month – September
Therese Searles is one of the original members of Mindset. She is known for her precision and must-finish attitude. She is a hard-core rise-n-grind 5:30am crew member that consistently brings her best. Therese is also known to be a team player, always helping to enhance the experiences of others. We are so blessed to have her be a pillar in our community!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE