This Week’s Info
- Theme: Community Power
- Mobility Focus: Hip Extension / External Rotation
- Stability Goals: Bridging Progression
- Skill work: Pull Up 3
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Sept 11th)
- Monday/Thursday – Strength
- Tuesday/Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
1) PushPress update!
- To respect all the members, the wait list and the coaches, we will resume our $15 Late Cancel (within 8 hours) or No Show Policy as of tomorrow, August 23rd.
2) Let’s welcome our new Front Office Coordinator, Amanda Willer!
- Amanda is starting with us after Labor Day and we couldn’t be more excited!
- Amanda will be handling account management, scheduling, client experience and overall company development.
3) Schedule your FIt3D & Functional Performance Assessments!!
- With the addition of the Fit3D to our family, we want to get everyone scanned and updated with their Functional Performance Assessments!
- Cassidi will be leading this project and has created many appointment blocks throughout the next month for your convenience! Click HERE and grab your spot ASAP!
- As reports are completed, Dr. Ellen will review them weekly and give you a print out with some highlights for you to note!
4) Barre Class addition!
- We are changing the Monday 4:30pm WOD to another Barre Class due to popular demand!
- Look for this change to happen starting Monday September 13th!
5) New Courses!
1) Community Health:
Did you know your fellow members are pretty amazing?! We have teachers, coaches, volunteers, doctors, and owners…we have people from many industries: sales, trades, education, mental health, medicine and more! I challenge you to meet one new member you haven’t met before! You never know where it might lead!
2) Personal Health:
As you start to get your Fit3D information emailed to you, we want you to know this information is for a baseline comparison. It gives you a data point on your health journey. HERE is a link to learn more about each category, research references and ways to affect your outcomes. Dr. Ellen is working through all the reports to try to get them to you as soon as possible!
Member of the Month – August
Mary Jane Werner is a super hard worker (you don’t earn the nickname The Beast by slacking off), and her favorite hobby is camping!
We are so happy she’s a part of our Masters group — she brings joy and enthusiasm to every class! Look at that form!!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE