- Theme: “Self Value”
- Mobility Focus: Overhead / Pelvic Floor
- Stability Goals: 4 point front line
- Skill work: Pull Up 1
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Aug 14th)
- Monday/Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – Pliability
- NEW GYM SOFTWARE
- It is official – our new software, PushPress, is LIVE!
- STEP 1: You should have received an email to please update your account information AND your credit card info. Please do this as soon as possible.
- STEP 2: Once you complete Step 1, you will receive a questionnaire to tell us if you want to keep your same plan or upgrade to a higher tier plan.
- STEP 3: We will activate your plan and send you an email to confirm your activation and billing dates. We will also delete your credit card information from our previous system to ensure no error payments, and deactivate your account on August 1st.
- We will be completely switched over to PushPress for all scheduling / booking of classes starting August 2nd!
- As soon as your account is activated, you can begin scheduling classes for August 2nd and beyond.
- Please continue to use Wellness Living (current system) for your class bookings until July 31st.
- Please use Push Press (new system) for class bookings on and after August 2nd.
- Barre Class Opportunity
- Starting August 4th, we will offer Barre Classes at 10am on Wednesdays!
- HERE is a link to see what a Barre class looks like!
- Massage Therapy coming August 9th!
- We have hired a new Physical Therapist, Dr. Allyson Lowis, who is ALSO a massage therapist! She is amazing and her hands are even better…
- HERE is a link to her schedule so treat yourself to an hour of relaxation!
“If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
This week and last week were about finding your worth and making sure you value it. So now…
– Take control of your future.
– Invest in yourself.
– Don’t just say it.
– DO IT.
– Plan ahead to show yourself value every day.
– Put your money where your mouth is and start making the changes you know you should.
Trust me, you and your body and your mind will thank you for it. YOU ARE WORTH IT.
Member of the Month – July
Kalani Burghard is one amazing athlete!
Things she loves:
- Working hard
- Ball slams
- Proper breathing
- Being a mom
- Being a wife
- Being a daughter
- Being a teacher
Things she dislikes:
- The assault bike
- Dishonest humans
Things you didn’t know about her:
- She is a Big-10 soccer referee
- She has a pony 🙂
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- New CDC and Michigan Mask Requirement UPDATE
- We will no longer be requiring members to wear masks as of Monday!
- All members are required to avoid entering our facility with the symptoms of COVID-19 listed on your class confirmation email.
- If you would rather continue to wear a mask, please do! We will continue to get outside as often as possible as well.
- Please follow the guidelines put forth by the State of Michigan indicated here:
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
– Your Mindset Family