- Theme: “Self Worth”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic / Scapular
- Stability Goals: Scapular Depression / Retraction
- Skill work: Plank
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Aug 14th)
- Monday/Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – Pliability
- NEW GYM SOFTWARE
It is official – our new software, PushPress, is active! We are so excited to share this new system with you!
You should have received an email to please update your account information.
- You will then be directed to sign our waiver.
- Once that is complete, you will be directed to where you can download the new App!
- Update Your Payment Information
- You should have been sent an email to add a credit card to your account.
- NOTE: If you want us to use the ACH payment option, please reply to me and I will send you a separate secure custom link.
- We will be in contact with you individually this week to determine if you want to keep or upgrade your plan.
- Once we verify the type of plan you want, we will activate your account for scheduling!
- Your billing cycle date will stay the same!
- We will be completely switched over to using PushPress for all scheduling / booking of classes starting August 2nd!
- Once your account is activated, you can schedule earlier than August 2nd.
- Please continue to use Wellness Living (current system) for your class bookings until July 31st.
- Please use Push Press (new system) for class bookings starting August 2nd.
- Barre Class Opportunity
- Class dates are being finalized! Stay tuned!
- HERE is a link to see what a Barre class looks like!
- Massage Therapy coming August 9th!
- We have hired a new Physical Therapist, Dr. Allyson Lowis, who is ALSO a massage therapist! She is amazing and her hands are even better…
- HERE is a link to her schedule so treat yourself to an hour of relaxation!
With the transition to PushPress starting August 1st, we will have the ability to indicate which days are Strength, MetCon, and Pliability for the duration of each 4-week phase.
You’ll be able to see this in the PushPress app as a General/All Day event that cannot be booked (Highlighted below on the right).
To help with this transition, we’ve created similar events in your WellnessLiving app as 4 AM classes that cannot be booked. (Highlighted below on the left. And please don’t come to the gym at 4 AM.)
So when you see MetCon at the start of each day, you will know each WOD that day is a MetCon, etc.
As for what that MetCon actually entails…you’ll have to book it and show up. 🙂
Member of the Month – July
Kalani Burghard is one amazing athlete!
Things she loves:
- Working hard
- Ball slams
- Proper breathing
- Being a mom
- Being a wife
- Being a daughter
- Being a teacher
Things she dislikes:
- The assault bike
- Dishonest humans
Things you didn’t know about her:
- She is a Big-10 soccer referee
- She has a pony 🙂
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- New CDC and Michigan Mask Requirement UPDATE
- We will no longer be requiring members to wear masks as of Monday!
- All members are required to avoid entering our facility with the symptoms of COVID-19 listed on your class confirmation email.
- If you would rather continue to wear a mask, please do! We will continue to get outside as often as possible as well.
- Please follow the guidelines put forth by the State of Michigan indicated here:
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
– Your Mindset Family