- Theme: “Goal Setting”
- Assessment Week will be the week of July 12th. Pick one goal you would like to test that week! Then stay 5 minutes after each class you attend to work on it!
- Here are a couple (very general) examples:
- Goal: I want to be able to carry something heavy more easily from my car to my house.
- Action: Practice a farmer’s carry with a moderate weight for a designated time / distance after every class.
- Goal: I want to do a pull up.
- Action: Perform assisted pull ups 2-3x/week
- Goal: I want to do a box jump.
- Action: Practice step ups or jumps to smaller surface 2-3x/week
- Goal: I want to deadlift 1x my body weight.
- Action: Talk to Ellen to make a weekly plan!
- Mobility Focus: Shoulder
- Stability Goals: Rotator Cuff 0-90
- Skill work: Deadlift / Hinge
WOD Programming Schedule (thru July 10th)
- Monday/Thursday – Pliability
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- The Fit3D Machine is coming soon!
- Learn more HERE!
- It is scheduled to be here mid-July. We will be scheduling scans for all members the first week of August (or sooner!!)
- The next MamaBear Course is now open!
- Dates: July 7th – Aug 25th
- Wednesdays 7-8:30pm
- We are filling fast so if you know a Mama (any age!) who could use the power of this class and community, please share the link below ASAP!
- Registration / Link to Share: HERE
- CPR/AED Class
- June 25th @ 5:30-8:00 pm
- Price: $65
- Register HERE!
- Self Defense Class
- Friday July 9th 5:30-8:30 pm for Part 1, then Friday July 16th 5:30-8:30 pm for Part 2
- Price: $50 (includes both days)
- Register HERE!
- New CDC and Michigan Mask Requirements
- Because we are classified as a medical facility, we are required to keep our mask and COVID policies at this time. Thank you for your understanding!
In Michigan, this is the time of year when farm fresh food is readily available! Farmer’s Markets are open most days of the week and services such as Green Box are bringing fresh food that was literally just harvested within hours! What a great time to be a Michigander!
This is the time to support our local growers. They are crucial to our own internal physiological health and the health of our economy. These smaller operations have to battle big boxes like Costco and Meijer every day. So do them and yourself a favor and eat local when you can!
Member of the Month – June
Cindy Hayward is one tough athlete! She shows up consistently… flips a few tires here and there… always gives it her all… then does more at home… THEN helps others improve their lives through Primal Health Coaching! This woman is truly inspirational. Make time to introduce yourself to this awesome human. We love you more than you know, Cindy!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family