- Theme: “Small Moments”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic Spine / Hip / Ankle
- Stability Goals: Hip
- Skill work: Side Lying Stability / Plank
- New Monday Morning Class!
- Starting April 26th (next week!), we are changing morning class times to allow more availability (5:30a/6:30a/7:30a/8:30a)! We will continue to add class times instead of increasing class sizes due to continued COVID concerns.
- CPR Certification Class
- If you are interested in certification or recertification in CPR, please reply to this email! We would love to host this again if we have enough interest!
- Self Defense Class
- We will be working with AZO Civil Services to offer a Self Defense course this summer! This class is full of content and practical information to increase situational awareness, skills and also prevention strategies. More details to come!
- Dance Workout Night!
- April 30th @ 7-8:30pm
- The crew from Just Move Fitness and More is joining forces with the Mindset Staff to bring you an epic night for dance and strengthening!
- Register HERE! Only a couple spots remain!
**Heart / Health Tip**
As you all know, Dr. Cara has been an influential part of our team for over a year now. We want to give our community a chance to celebrate her time with us and her upcoming adventures in Minnesota!
On Friday May 7th from 3:30-5:30pm we will be closing PM classes and holding an open house for her with light yummy h’orderves. If possible, we will try to be outside! Please know we will still require masks and distancing. RSVP HERE! Can’t wait to see you there!
WOD Programming Schedule (thru May 8th)
- Monday / Thursday – Strength
- Tuesday / Friday – MetCon
- Wednesday / Saturday – Pliability
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family