- Theme: “Moving Forward”
- Mobility Focus: Hip
- Stability Goals: Bird Dog
- Skill work: Kettlebells
- Dance Workout Night!
- April 30th @ 7-8:30pm
- The crew from Just Move Fitness and More is joining forces with the Mindset Staff to bring you an epic night for dance and strengthening!
- Register HERE! Only a few spots remain!
- Next Session is now open!
- April 27th – June 15th // Tuesdays 7-8:30pm
- Register HERE! Feel free to share this link with your friends!
- Outdoor Workouts!
- As the weather turns gorgeous, we might ask if classes would like to be held outside! Fresh air and vitamin D are important components in health!
Food vs. Food Product
- Food – Anything that can be hunted or harvested in its natural state.
- Food Product – Anything that has been engineered, canned, dehydrated, or had chemicals added.
Did you know that the traditional American diet is made up of over 60% processed foods? Wow. Just wow. So let’s play a game… Is the item below a food or a food product?
- Almond paste
- Peanut butter
Food products aren’t necessarily bad, but it is good to know how much you are using in your lifestyle. So this week, consider using a food journal to write down all the things you consume. Then highlight the FOOD in green and the FOOD PRODUCTS in blue. Then calculate your own ratio of food vs food products.
- Monday / Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday / Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday / Saturday – Strength
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family