- Theme: “Happiness”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic Spine / Shoulder Complex
- Stability Goals: Rotator Cuff
- Skill work: Lateral Movements
- As the weather turns gorgeous, be prepared that we might ask if classes would like to be held outside! Fresh air and vitamin D are important components in health!
- Shout Out Cards
- There are now Shout Out cards in the entryway! Look for your name and spread some love to others!
- $50 Bonus!
- If you recommend a new member who signs up for a 3, 6, or 12-month Gym Membership, you get a $50 account credit!
- No Show / Late Cancellation Charge
- As of March 1st, there will be a $20 charge for no show / late cancellations (within 8 hours) if you were the only member in that class.
Last week I had a wonderful conversation with one of my coaching clients about Organic vs Non-Organic. Did you know there are some fruits / veggies that you don’t really need to buy the organic version? Here is a short list of food that you can save your dollars on:
- And more!
HERE is a great article to learn the quick and easy rules!
“Eating more fruits and vegetables–organic or not–is better than eating none at all. Most of us would love to be able to buy organic produce all the time, but it can be expensive.
You may wonder if the price is worth it for your health. Pesticides can be absorbed into fruits and vegetables, leaving trace residues. If you can’t grow it yourself, one way to limit your exposure is by choosing organic.
But if that’s not a financial reality for your family, you can also shop smarter: buy conventional produce that’s the least likely to contain pesticide residues and save your organic dollars for produce that tends to have the highest amounts of pesticide residue (aka the Dirty Dozen).”
- Monday / Thursday – MetCon
- Tuesday / Friday – Pliability
- Wednesday / Saturday – Strength
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family