- Theme: “Accountability”
- Mobility Focus: Lumbopelvic / Shoulder
- Stability Goals: Scapular
- Skill work: Balance
Last week, we talked about goal setting using SMART Goals. Once you create your goals, the next step is accountability. To help with this, consider the following:
- Breaking down your goals into smaller, more manageable chunks.
- If you have a goal that you want to achieve in 6 months, break it down even further into each month so that you are prompted to reassess your progress and check on yourself!
- Action steps
- List all the actions that will help you achieve this goal
– Once listed, pick 1-2 actions to track per week
MINDSET Swag Shop again! Look for updated gear and links next week!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Feb 6th)
- Pliability: Monday / Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday / Friday
- Metabolic Conditioning: Wednesday / Saturday
Next Strength / Assessment Week: Feb 8th – 13th
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family