- Theme: “Goal Setting”
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: STRENGTH / ASSESSMENT WEEK
Goal setting is our theme this week!
Learning how to write goals properly will make your strategic planning become very clear! As a physical therapist, I have to make multiple goals for every patient along their journey. These goals, when well defined, give clarity to all involved as to the trajectory and journey toward completion.
I encourage you to start thinking about your 2021 goals and consider using the SMART Goal technique!
**Mini Wodders will be taking a hiatus until Summer 2021! We are re-formatting and creating new programming for these young athletes! We look forward to seeing you in the future!**
After MANY requests, we will be opening up the MINDSET Swag Shop again! Look for updated gear and links next week!
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Jan 9th)
- Starting January 4th, we will begin our next training phase…
- Strength / Assessment Week!
- Don’t miss out on all the fun every day!!
- We will be giving everyone opportunities to learn about their potential for safe movement.
- It is also a chance for us to teach the details of many complex movements so you can improve your technique and learn your improved measurements.
- Your coaches will provide more details at your WOD!
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family