- Theme: “Self Love”
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Hip ABD/ADD
- Skill work: Plank
Forgiveness is about you. Only you. It is about truly loving yourself and your health.
Forgiveness is the intentional and voluntary process by which one who may initially feel insulted, undergoes a change in feelings and attitude regarding a given offense, and overcomes negative emotions such as resentment and vengeance.
Forgive your friends who don’t see things the same way as you.
Forgive your family who react emotionally instead of rationally.
Forgive yourself for anything you’re disappointed in yourself for.
The end of the year is a time of reflection and excitement of what is to come, but if we are holding on to grudges or frustration, we rob ourselves of the impending opportunities. Forgive all those people or things who have free rent in your head.
- We will be closed for 1/2 day on Dec 24th and full days on Dec 25-26th this week
- Next week will be The Best of 2020 Workouts all week! Don’t miss out on all the fun!
- December 31st will be SPECIAL WODs to end the year on OUR TERMS! Let’s celebrate how far we have all come and all the wonderful things coming in 2021!
- Join us on Dec 31st @ 10am for our FINAL 1 mile walk (outside, socially distanced and masked)
- Gift of Health for the Holidays!
- Give the gift of health to someone you love with our 10-session gym pass! This special saves $40 off the original price AND Mindset members get an ADDITIONAL 10% off with the code “holiday10“
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Dec 26th)
- Monday & Thursday: MetCon
- Tuesday & Friday: Pliability
- Wednesday & Saturday: Strength
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family