What if we recharged ourselves as often as we recharged our phones?
- Theme: “The Week of Recharge”
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Deadbug
- Skill work: Deadlift
Last newsletter, we talked about adrenaline. Here is a cute and short video to describe how that hormone works when we need it! However, too many surges of adrenaline can cause physiological problems such as damage to blood vessels, increases in blood pressure, anxiety and more. Therefore, understanding how and when to control this hormone is key. And now… cue the broken record of why the following list is crucial to your health…
- BREATHING PRACTICE
- EATING REAL FOOD
- Green Gardens Community Farm will be joining our community!
- We will be a pick-up location for their Green Box program starting THIS FRIDAY.
- There is no cost for the membership or subscription–you just pay for the food you order with a $30 minimum.
- Members of the Mindset community are getting a special offer of $10 off the first box! Coupon code is “Mindset” and should be placed in the “terms” section of the sign up.
- 90 – Day Commitment Challenge
- We are still going strong! Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for daily motivation!
- Gift of Health for the Holidays!
- Give the gift of health to someone you love with our 10-session gym pass! This special saves $40 off the original price AND Mindset members get an additional 10% off with the code “holiday10“
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Jan 2)
- Monday & Thursday: MetCon
- Tuesday & Friday: Pliability
- Wednesday & Saturday: Strength
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family