Make yourself a priority.At the end of the day, you are your longest commitment.
- Theme: “The Week of Commitment”
- Mobility Focus: Hip
- Stability Goals: Hip Abductors / Adductors
- Skill work: Squat
This is your friendly reminder to change your furnace filter! The winter months are approaching and your furnace will be getting some use in the near future. So prepare your house to filter your air in the best possible way!
- WINTER GEAR RELEASE!
- See the attached file for our custom gear line-up for the winter season! These are things you will actually use functionally, and make wonderful holiday presents for you and your family. So get ready to show off what you have worked so hard for!
- Web ordering will be live SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8th thru 15th ONLY! You will receive an email when the website is open!
- All orders will be custom made so you can add your name, a funny nickname or “Athlete” if desired for an extra $2-5 depending on letter amount.
- NEW SATURDAY SCHEDULE
- Starting THIS Saturday, November 7th, we will be adding a second Saturday WOD class and beginning yoga on a WEEKLY basis! Check your app / schedules for details!
- PRIMAL CLASS
- Our Thursday night kettlebell classes are evolving to include bodyweight primitive skills and steel mace work! You won’t want to miss these!
- We have over 170 people participating in the 90-Mile Commitment Challenge! Let’s keep people going! Wahoo!
- Masters Membership
- We only have 2 spots left! Do you know of someone who could benefit from this program? If so, please contact Dr. Cara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Nov 28)
- Monday & Thursday: Strength
- Tuesday & Friday: Pliability
- Wednesday & Saturday: MetCon
Book recurring classes!
To use this feature via the app:
- When you book a class, scroll all the way to the bottom and tap the Does not repeat button.
- Set Repeat to On, then modify the settings as needed to fit your desired schedule.
- Tap Save, then Complete.
To use this feature via the website:
- When you book a class scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle Book Recurring to On.
- Modify the settings as needed to fit your desired schedule.
- Click Next and proceed with the booking as normal.
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Don’t forget – WASH IN and WASH OUT!
- Please wipe down your equipment after usage
- Please wear your masks when in the building. We completely understand we all need masks breaks, especially when exercising hard. Please do so when you need it but be courteous to your fellow athletes by keeping your distance.
- We even sell mask cages for $5 to push the mask away from your face to make for easier breathing.
- If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask during exercise, please see Ellen so she can assist.
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family