“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions.”
- Theme: “The Week of Gratitude”
- Mobility Focus: Hip / Ankle
- Stability Goals: Hip Complex
- Skill work: Plank 2
Why not set yourself up for success by taking note of what things affect your physical, mental and spiritual health? In our next Health Tip Series, we will focus on one item per week! (Health Tips #1 and #2 can be found HERE)
Health Tip # 3:
What information are you GIVING from your body?
We spoke before about taking information into your body and how this affects your health, but what about the information coming FROM you? Are you using healthy communication skills with others?
What we say, how we say it, when we say it – all this matters. Thinking about the best way to verbally communicate information can be exhausting but with practice, you can improve your ability to communicate your ideas with ease. This week, first try listening more. “When you talk, you only repeat what you know. When you listen, you will learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
- WINTER GEAR ORDERING!
- In the next newsletter, we will be releasing our custom gear line-up for the winter season! These are things you will actually use functionally, and make wonderful holiday presents for you and your family! So get ready to show off what you have worked so hard for!
- NEW SATURDAY SCHEDULE
- Starting Saturday, November 7th, we will be adding a second Saturday WOD class and beginning yoga on a weekly basis! Check your app / schedules for details!
- PRIMAL CLASS
- Our Thursday night kettlebell classes are evolving to include body weight primitive skills and steel mace work! You won’t want to miss these!
- We have over 170 people participating in the 90-Mile Commitment Challenge! Let’s keep people going! Wahoo!
- Masters Membership
- We only have 3 spots left! Do you know of someone who could benefit from this program? If so, please contact Dr. Cara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WOD Programming Phase Schedule (thru Oct 31)
- Pliability: Monday & Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday & Friday
- MetCon: Wednesday & Saturday
Book recurring classes!
Our app has a new feature that will hopefully save you time — you can now book recurring classes!
For example, if you like to come every Thursday at 5:30, you can book your recurring spot for that day and time with no end date, a set end date, or ending after a specified number of classes.
To use this feature via the app:
- When you book a class, scroll all the way to the bottom and tap the Does not repeat button.
- Set Repeat to On, then modify the settings as needed to fit your desired schedule.
- Tap Save, then Complete.
To use this feature via the website:
- When you book a class scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle Book Recurring to On.
- Modify the settings as needed to fit your desired schedule.
- Click Next and proceed with the booking as normal.
Note: If you have to cancel one of the classes in your recurring booking, it will not affect the other bookings.
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Don’t forget – WASH IN and WASH OUT!
- Please wipe down your equipment after usage
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family