We strive for excellence here at Mindset. We want to know how we can enhance your experience and support your personal health journey. Thank you in advance for your time, thoughts and consideration.
If you haven’t already done so, please give us your input on this SURVEY.
“The universe has shaken you to awaken you!”
This Week’s Info
- CHALLENGE CONTINUATION: 22 push ups every day for 22 days!
- Theme: “The Week of Awakening”
- Mobility Focus: Overhead / Pelvic Floor
- Stability Goals: Connection Breathing / Pelvic Floor
- Skill work: Handstand continuation
- Dr. Cara passed her CSCS Exam (Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach)
- Kettlebell 101 – Instructional Class – Saturdays 8am
- Kettlebell WODs – Thursdays @ 4:30pm / 6:00pm
- These classes are FREE to members, and $20 for walk-ins. Reserve your spot early to make sure we can maintain our COVID protocols.
WOD Programming Schedule
- Metabolic Conditioning: Monday and Friday
- Strength: Tuesday and Thursday
- Pliability: Wednesday and Saturday
Yummy Food Tips
- Everyone has a different body. And everyone’s body responds differently to food. So when we embark on this journey into better health, it can be confusing where to start.
- We encourage you to start by considering if what you are eating is a “Food” or “Food Product”.
- So this week, set your goal (50%? 75%? 90%?) and see what percentage of your daily intake is food vs. food products!
- Our coaches are educated on our protocols and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
- Classes will be held outdoors if possible. If there is rain or unsafe weather, there is no penalty for late cancellations.
If it becomes unsafe to workout outside due to weather, anyone who wishes to complete the workout can do so with open gym doors, socially distanced with a mask on.
- We will notify all members booked for a class via text and email if that class is cancelled.
EVERYONE inside the building must be masked. You are welcome to park in the rear of the center and walk behind the building to get to our outdoor workout area.
We have masks for purchase for $5.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person to wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot in the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family