“Pay more attention to your intention.”
This Week’s Info
- Theme: “The Week of Attention”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic / scapular
- Stability Goals: Power Plank
- Skill work: Handstand – Part 1
- Monday July 27th – Athena Program Begins!
- Kettlebell Classes Begin Aug 6 – Thursdays @ 4:30pm / 6:00pm
This cannonball with a handle can build strength, power endurance, metabolic conditioning, stability, mobility and more. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never touched a kettlebell or can juggle a couple 70-pounders — this class will be fun, challenging and help you learn a new skill that translates directly to the real world. This class is FREE to members, and $20 for walk-ins. Reserve your spot ahead to make sure we can maintain our COVID protocols.
WOD Programming Schedule
- Pliability: Monday and Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday and Friday
- Metabolic Conditioning: Wednesday and Saturday
Updated COVID Policies
- Our coaches are educated on our protocols and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
- Classes will be held outdoors if possible. If there is rain or unsafe weather, there is no penalty for late cancellations.
If it becomes unsafe to workout outside due to weather, anyone who wishes to complete the workout can do so with open gym doors, socially distanced with a mask on. This falls under the 50 people or less indoor gathering component to the present EO.
- We will notify all members booked for a class via text and email if that class is cancelled.
EVERYONE inside the building must be masked. You are welcome to park in the rear of the center and walk behind the building to get to our outdoor workout area.
We have masks for purchase for $5.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person to wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot in the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family