“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”
This Week’s Info
- Theme: “The Week of Control”
- Mobility Focus: Overhead / Wrist
- Stability Goals: Dead Bug
- Skill work: Plank
- Monday July 27th – Athena Program Begins!
Empowering the next generation! This 5-week program is for girls 12-15yo who are looking to become more confident in and outside of the gym. We will be combining our mindset practice with proper lifting techniques and incorporating topics including nutrition, sleep, and social media use. This program meets Mondays and Thursdays from 10-11:30am. Click HERE for sign up!
- Kettlebell Class: Starting August 6th, we will be offering Kettlebell WODs at 4:30pm and 6pm every Thursday! Reserve your spots in advance! Limit of 6 people.
WOD Programming Schedule
- Pliability: Monday and Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday and Friday
- Metabolic Conditioning: Wednesday and Saturday
Updated COVID Policies
- Classes will be held outdoors if possible. If there is rain or unsafe weather, there is no penalty for late cancellations.
- Our coaches are educated on this and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
If it becomes unsafe to workout outside due to weather, anyone who wishes to complete the workout can do so with open gym doors, socially distanced with a mask on. This falls under the 50 people or less indoor gathering component to the present EO.
- We will notify all members booked for a class via text and email if that class is cancelled.
EVERYONE inside the building must be masked. You are welcome to park in the rear of the center and walk behind the building to get to our outdoor workout area.
We have masks for purchase for $5.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person to wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot in the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family