“Set peace of mind as your highest goal and organize your life around it.”
– Brian Tracy
This Week’s Info
- Theme: “The Week of Calm”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic / Hip Flexors
- Stability Goals: Core / Dead Bug
- Skill work: Push Jerk
- NOTE: We’re working hard to find the balance between athlete safety and athlete activity, along with navigating the many unclear executive orders. Since our facility is categorized as a medical facility, we don’t fall under an exact category. In addition, so many places are pushing semantics which we don’t want to be a part of.
- Our goal is to do our best for our members, staff, community and state!
- All feedback is appreciated!
- Tuesday July 14th @ 12pm: Healther Ratliff talks Improving Your Energy
Anyone else burned out? Fatigued? Just overall overwhelmed?
We’re honored to bring Heather Ratliff, The Wellness RN, to this Mindset webinar to talk about how to improve your energy levels to help you live your life in the most vibrant way! If you have heard her speak before, you NEVER miss an opportunity to watch this superstar in action.
Heather uses Functional Medicine to determine the root cause of physical and mental health concerns with her patients. If support is needed to address lifestyle modifications in association with treatment, Heather is trained as a Health Coach to support patients on the journey.
- Kettlebell class: COMING SOON!
WOD Programming Schedule
- Pliability: Monday and Thursday
- Strength: Tuesday and Friday
- Metabolic Conditioning: Wednesday and Saturday
Updated COVID Policies
- Classes will be held outdoors if possible. If there is rain or unsafe weather, there is no penalty for late cancellations.
- Our coaches are educated on this and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
NOTE: If it becomes unsafe to workout outside due to weather, anyone who wishes to complete the workout can do so with open gym doors, socially distanced with a mask on. This falls under the 50 people or less indoor gathering component to the present EO.
EVERYONE inside the building will be masked at all times.
We have masks for purchase for $5.
Of course, anyone who decides not to come last minute due to weather will not be penalized for a cancellation, etc.
We will notify all members booked for a class via text and email if that class is cancelled.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats (especially this week!)
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person entering the building to wear a mask, wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot in the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family