- The brain is the center of everything you do. All processing of stimulus, movement and more requires this amazing organ.
- It is especially crucial to ensure proper care of the brain during developmental years, since it is not fully formed until 20+ years of age.
- Concussions do not always present with obvious physical symptoms, therefore objective testing and physical measurements are vital to determine neurological function.
- Baseline testing is classified as a “best recommended practice” from the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Testing is recommended at least every 2 years by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Research is advancing almost daily in this area, and this screening is a wonderful way to keep your family up to date on the latest information.
- This testing is customized, individualized and specific to YOUR athlete to ensure they return to sports SAFELY.
Contact us now to schedule your concussion baseline screening. It only costs $40, takes just 30 minutes, and we offer free retesting if you believe a concussion has occurred.