This Week’s Info
- Theme: Role of Recovery
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: Connection Breath
WOD Programming Schedule (thru Nov 27th)
- Monday/Thursday – Pliability
- Tuesday/Friday – Strength
- Wednesday/Saturday – MetCon
- *NEW* WOD Schedule
- Check out the new WOD schedule starting Dec 6th!
- We are adding a 4:30pm WOD on Thursdays!
- Saturdays will look a little different as a trial for the next quarter!
- Wednesday Barre class will continue through the end of 2021 but will be moved to just Mondays at 4:30pm in 2021.
- And finally, you will notice a new name: Coach Amelia! She will be starting to train with us in the next few weeks!
- Be the Change!
- We have partnered with the Real Hope Program to collect your extra change to raise money to provide micro loans to small businesses entrepreneurs in Haiti.
- There is a large container at the front desk that we would love to collect any spare change you find between your car seats or in your pockets.
- This is such an amazing cause and we are thrilled to be a part of it!
- Give the Gift of Health this year!
- With supply chain issues galore and stress levels rising, give a gift that will matter. Our staff would be honored to serve you and your loved ones on your journey to become the best version of yourself
- Contact Amanda (email@example.com) to purchase today!
- We have the following available for gift cards!
- Massage with Dr. Allyson
- Mama Bear with Mary-Katherine
- Gym memberships
- 10- Session Punch Cards
- 1:1 personal training with Cassidi
- Fit3D Scan
Recovery phases of our training are just as important as our work / build phases. As the quote above says, muscles are built in bed! That refers to the huge role that sleep plays in our recovery! HERE is a short read about how sleep is a game changer for this part of our physiological improvement.
Member of the Month – November
Greg Radisch is one of our awesome members who is a proud Papa, plank record holder for the gym and one incredible human. He is so humble and kind that anyone who has had the chance to workout with him leaves better than when they arrived. We are blessed to have him leading many of our afternoon classes! We love you Greg!