- Theme: “Give It All You’ve Got”
- ASSESSMENT WEEK!!!! Click to learn more!
- Mobility Focus: Global
- Stability Goals: Global
- Skill work: Global
- NEW GYM SOFTWARE
- We are going to upgrade our gym software/app soon to promote your gym experience! We are so excited to share this with you!
- Transition Date: AUGUST 1st!
- We ask your patience as we make this change! More details to come!
- Barre Class Opportunity
- Barre class is a workout technique inspired by elements of ballet, yoga, and Pilates. It focuses on low-impact, high-intensity movements designed to strengthen your body in ways that few other workouts can.
- Would you like to see us add this to our offerings? Fill out this survey to tell us your thoughts!
- HERE is a link to see what a Barre class looks like!
- Massage Therapy coming August 9th!
- We have hired a new Physical Therapist who is ALSO a massage therapist! She is amazing and her hands are even better…
- We will be opening her availability for scheduling in the coming newsletters!
- She is a wonderful addition to our community and I can’t wait for you to meet Dr. Allyson!
- The Fit3D Machine is coming soon!
- Learn more HERE!
- It is scheduled to be here this week or next.
- We will be scheduling scans for all members the first week of August (or sooner!!)
Assessment Week Tips
- Use your folders and the sheets provided!
- This is a chance to LEARN and RELEARN all our foundational movements.
- You can ALWAYS improve something.
- Don’t be cocky – Your body has the right to give you feedback during the 48 hours after testing. 🙂
- Help someone else! If you found a new way to think or view this week, share it! This is a community of people who want to improve themselves!
- Feel your body – Really connect with yourself.
- GIVE IT YOUR ALL
Member of the Month – July
Kalani Burghard is one amazing athlete!
Things she loves:
- Working hard
- Ball slams
- Proper breathing
- Being a mom
- Being a wife
- Being a daughter
- Being a teacher
Things she dislikes:
- The assault bike
- Dishonest humans
Things you didn’t know about her:
- She is a Big-10 soccer referee
- She has a pony 🙂
COVID Policy Updates
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- New CDC and Michigan Mask Requirement UPDATE
- We will no longer be requiring members to wear masks as of Monday!
- All members are required to avoid entering our facility with the symptoms of COVID-19 listed on your class confirmation email.
- If you would rather continue to wear a mask, please do! We will continue to get outside as often as possible as well.
- Please follow the guidelines put forth by the State of Michigan indicated here:
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
– Your Mindset Family