“When life puts you in a tough situation, don’t ask WHY ME, instead say TRY ME.”
This Week’s Info
- FINAL DAY of the 22 DAY PUSHUP CHALLENGE on Monday!
- Theme: “The Week of Positivity”
- Mobility Focus: Thoracic and Hips
- Stability Goals: Hip
- Skill work: Optional handstand continuation
- *NEW* Teenage Athlete 2-Month Membership
- We now offer a 2-month membership ($145/mo) for our athletes ages 13-19 so they may continue to be active in a safe manner while sports schedules have been cancelled, rescheduled or placed on hold. Please spread the word!
- Kettlebell WODs – Thursdays @ 4:30pm / 6:00pm
- These classes are FREE to members and $20 for walk-ins. Reserve your spot early to make sure we can maintain our COVID protocols.
- Instructional classes Kettlebell 101 (deadlift & swing) and 102 (row, clean & press) alternate Saturday mornings at 8 AM. These are also FREE to members and $20 for walk-ins.
WOD Programming Phase Schedule
- Metabolic Conditioning: Monday & Friday
- Strength: Tuesday & Thursday
- Pliability: Wednesday & Saturday
Dr Cara is hosting a LIVE Facebook Event THIS Monday at 3PM! She will guide you through setting up your home for remote learning or work. There will be FREE give-a-ways for virtual consultations so that she can help you customize your plan. Don’t miss it!
COVID Policy Review
- Our coaches are educated on our protocols and will do everything they can to keep everyone (themselves included) safe.
- Classes will be held outdoors if possible. If there is rain or unsafe weather, there is no penalty for late cancellations.
- If it becomes unsafe to workout outside due to weather, anyone who wishes to complete the workout can do so with open gym doors, socially distanced with a mask on.
- We will notify all members booked for a class via text and email if that class is cancelled.
- EVERYONE inside the building must be masked. You are welcome to park in the rear of the center and walk behind the building to get to our outdoor workout area.
- We have masks for purchase for $5.
- Members are asked to bring their own towel or yoga mats
- We use medical grade Re-Juv-Nal cleaner on all surfaces, including doors/handles/armrests, etc. immediately after each session
- We require every person to wash hands on arrival and wash hands on departure.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
- You can find our complete COVID-19 Protocol HERE
- Please contact Dr. Ellen at Ellen@MindsetPT.com with any additional questions.
- Reserve your spot EARLY for the classes you desire!
- Feel free to book weeks in advance to keep yourself accountable and ensure the times you prefer!
- Please use the waitlist feature so if a spot opens, you will be notified! Also, this helps our staff determine where we need to add classes for greater availability!
- Use our MindsetPT app or our live calendar on our website for easy scheduling!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
Your Mindset Family